Just in case you are not following the daily updates on the Weber blog, which I highly encourage you to do, every so often I’m going to re-cap my contributions. While I’ve been grilling a lot, not everything reaches this page. The last thing I want is for someone to think I put my grills into storage for the fall!
Here’s a look at what I’ve been talking about:
- Ultimate Crust: Cast Iron Steaks - No grilling on cast iron is not grilling blasphemy…just as long as you use a grill and not a stove!
- Cedar Planked Wings - There is no doubt about it, I’m a serial-planker. Chicken wings are just one more way I love to merge the heat of the coals and the smoke of cedar.
- Smoking on a Kettle - I first learned to BBQ on a Weber Kettle and while I tend to now use my WSM, the kettle is the original, and most importantly, versatile, workhorse. Those wonderful ribs you had at that BBQ place while on vacation? Yeah, you can smoke those in your own backyard.
- Chicken, the Never-ending Grilled Meal - A grilled chicken is the ultimate meal. It’s easy, it’s good, and with proper planning it can not only be dinner, but two lunches and another dinner.
- Grilled Pizza - All the more reason to throw out those carryout menus.
- Grilling and Beer - You know at some point I had to talk about two of my favorite things.
Note: I am compensated for my work with Weber.